2014年11月2日星期日

Feel All Warm and Glowy Inside


图片取自 Curling Up by the Fire

  Closure wasn't supposed to feel sad like this.

  That night after Dad goes to bed I stayed up and stare at the finished chest. Even though it's finished there's still something missing and I have to Work At It to figure out what it is. I think Dad is mostly happy that it's completed and beautiful. I'm mostly happy too. But the chest isn't helping Micheal or the people of the middle school that's getting a new name this summer or the rest of the whole entire community. I have to figure that out because that's part of empathy. Even though I didn't think I'd like empathy it kind of creeps up on you and makes you feel all warm and glowy inside. I don't think I want to go back to life without empathy.

Mockingbird, P217~218
Kathryn Erskine
ISBN 978-0-399-25264-8

Mai XW(2014.11.01)>>[当周脸书帖子]>>

有关此书阅读分享:






隨意翻開你手邊的一本書的任何一頁,
寫下映入眼簾的第一個句子,
或是寫下你正在閱讀的書籍的句子,
標上書名、ISBN和頁數,當作回應。

閱讀讓思想更有力量,我們一起來讀書。

~ 松露玫瑰 ~


欢迎大家一起参与 周末读书天 My Weekend with Books 阅读分享,互相鼓励 :D >>[简介连接]>>



没有评论:

发表评论