2017年10月22日星期日

失读症月。A Poet


图片取自 Barrington Stoke

  "Close your mouth before you catch a fly in it," Fina said, the day we first saw Angelina cross the square with her servant woman.

  "Can you see her too?" I asked. "Or am I having a vision? Surely that is an angel?"

  "Looks like a girl to me," said Fina. "A girl who has never had to fetch water from a well or wait in a line for anything."

  "But what a girl!" I said, "Her hair is gold as an angel's in a painting. Her skin is like the flesh of a white peach."

  "You better had run away to be a sailor," said Fina. "I don't think you'll ever be a poet."

The Angel of Venice, P4-5
Marry Hoffman
ISBN 978-1-78112-402-4

* note: this one of the tested Dyslexia Friendly Books by Barrington Stoke.


有关“失读症 Dyslexia”的图书分享,请按ylbnɘiɿᖷ ɒixɘlƨyᗡ[连接]查看。


失读症 Dyslexia [中文维基百科连接] [中文百度百科连接] [英文维基百科连接]

~ 关心周遭,尊重每一个声音 ~



隨意翻開你手邊的一本書的任何一頁,
寫下映入眼簾的第一個句子,
或是寫下你正在閱讀的書籍的句子,
標上書名、ISBN和頁數,當作回應。

閱讀讓思想更有力量,我們一起來讀書。

~ 松露玫瑰 ~


欢迎大家一起参与 周末读书天 My Weekend with Books 阅读分享,互相鼓励 :D >>[简介连接]>>



没有评论:

发表评论